Limearita Private Heated Pool-Golf Cart-Walk 2 Beach-WiFi
Size –6 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms 4 Baths • Sleeps 10-21
Rates Reduced for Fall! Beach cart, towels, chairs, and toys provided!
What You'll Love About Limearita
- 2 Blocks to Beach
- Private Pool (heating available $$)
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Gas grill
- Hi-speed WiFi
- Pack-n-play & high chair
- 5 mins to major shopping area
- 8 mins to outlet stores
4-person golf cart FREE For 3+ Night Stays In 2022!
- Stay was excellent. The property had pretty much everything I could’ve wanted including internet that could manage several people working remotely. Owners are very responsive and easy to work with. There’s lots of amenities very close by and getting to the beach is easy/convenient. -- Ben S. June 2022
Limearita, a 6-bedroom/4 bath home, is just two blocks from the sugar white sands and emerald waters of the beautiful Gulf Coast in Miramar Beach. With plenty of space, the private heated pool, and being so close to the beach and shopping, it is the perfect way to relax on your vacation.
On the first floor, the kitchen features new stainless appliances, granite countertops and opens up to the dining room seating 16 guests at the handmade wood table from a local artisan. The living room has multiple couches with additional seating and a large flat-screen TV, making it the perfect relaxing spot for a family vacation movie! On the first floor you will also find 2 queen bedrooms with HD TV’s, a shared bathroom with a combo tub/shower, and a laundry area with new high-capacity washer and dryer.
We have recently installed new flooring throughout the first floor. New sofas in the living room, a new TV, and new beds in 5 of the 6 bedrooms round out the upgrades. New photos are pending.
The third-party golf cart provider has also just swapped out the blue 4-person cart for a newer red 4-person model too!
Note: we are a non-smoking property - it is not permitted anywhere on the property.
First Bedroom- Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
Second Bedroom- Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
*Sofa- Queen bed pull-out
Third Bedroom- 2 Twin Over Full Bunks, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
Fourth Bedroom- Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
Fifth Bedroom- King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
Sixth Bedroom (Master)- King Bed, Private Bathroom with shower
Primary guest must be 25 years of age, supply a valid government ID, sign our rental agreement and any addendums, provide payment and means of security deposit, and be present during the length of the booking. These must all be done by the same person.
The swimming pool is 9x19 oval shape and is 3-5 feet deep.
★ Pool Heating available upon request for additional fee of $35 plus taxes per night for the duration of stay. Requests must be made and paid for at least 10 days before scheduled arrival.★
The golf cart is street-legal and is supplied by Destin Beach Rentals. Any questions or must be directed to Destin Beach Rentals. A contract addendum for use of the golf cart will need to be signed. A valid US drivers license is required. Reminder: cart can only be driven by persons with valid drivers license.
Bed linens, bath towels, beach chairs, beach cart, and some "toys" are provided.
The home is setup with a starter kit of amenities that includes at least: 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 rolls of paper towels, dishwasher pods, laundry pods, dryer sheets, 2 trash bags per trash can in bathroom and kitchen, dish detergent, hand sanitizer, hand soap, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner. Please bring or purchase additional items for your entire stay. There are several nearby stores, including a Dollar General.
BOOKING LIMEARITA FOR YOUR STAY
- Rates shown are for 16 total guests (of any age). Additional guests are $20 per person per night up to the maximum. Reminder: even infants and children count as guests.
- Primary guest must be 25 years of age, supply a valid government ID, provide the means of payment and deposit, and sign our rental agreement and any addendums. These must all be done by the same person.
- To complete the booking, we require the name and ages of all members of the party.
- A $500 refundable security deposit is required. It is handled by placing a "hold" on the card provided. It is typically released within 3-5 days after checkout and inspection is completed.
- Every reservation includes our no-hassle accidental damage coverage which covers breakage. Incidents must be reported before departure to be covered. If not reported, they will be charged to the security deposit and/or card on file.
- Please be sure to read and understand our cancellation policy.
- We highly encourage our guests to consider Travel Insurance, especially if you have any concern that a cancellation might be necessary due to personal events, health, or weather.
- All cancellations are subject to a 3% charge to cover credit card processing fees.
- Golf cart requires an addendum signed by primary guest and can only be operated by those who hold a valid US driver's license.
- Our pricing is updated frequently to reflect local rental trends, occupancy, demand, and other factors. As those things change, the rental costs can rise or fall accordingly. Rates are not locked in until the reservation has been fully booked.
- In the event that jurisdictions increase sales or lodging taxes after booking, resulting in the incorrect rate being charged to the guest, any additional taxes will be collected from the guest.
Please remember that you are not staying in a hotel, you are staying in our home. Please treat it with respect. While there is not a "front desk", our Housekeeping and Maintenance team is just a phone call away and we are available by email, text, or message during typical business hours.
We enjoy hosting and sharing our home with others. We have been doing this for several years and have received hundreds of 5-star reviews, letters expressing appreciation, and repeat guests. But, we have firm rules that cannot be broken and, if they are, will result in immediate termination of the stay with no refunds. These are:
- We do not accept any animals under any circumstances.
- Events and parties are not permitted.
- No smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property. Doing so will incur additional cleaning charges starting at $325.
- Do not exceed the number of people on your booking at any time.
- Drugs or other illegal activities are not welcome and they will be reported.
- We cannot accept third-party bookings.
- No parking on the grass or sidewalk. Only park in designated parking areas. The County is strict about this.
We like to be sure our guests have read the whole description. Please mention "Emerald Coast rocks!" in your inquiry to confirm you have read the entire listing.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the Owner
Retired from a long and worthwhile career in technology, government, and executive management involving significant domestic and International travel (Chuck).
Retired with extensive customer service and hospitality experience and skills as a former Disney cast member (Vicki).
Together, we decided to become hosts and manage our own short-term rental. Our first venture was in Gatlinburg, Tennessee - gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. It was a success.
We added a few more in the same area and created 'Our Smoky Mountain Rentals' to handle the listings. Then we decided to add a beach property and settled on Destin, FL area! Not long after we were able to offer a handful of listings in Destin and Miramar Beach as 'Silver Sands Rentals'.
We have since consolidated all of our listings under our new brand, 'Remarkable Vacation Rentals'.
We have enjoyed every moment of our hosting journey. The delight that comes with knowing that a group of friends, or a family, has made lasting memories in one of our homes is always a thrill, no matter how often it happens. Our guests write such wonder reviews and messages to us describing their experiences and how much they enjoyed their stays. As a result, we get a lot of repeat guests too!
Look over our listings and join the hundreds of families and groups who have called one of our Remarkable Vacation Rentals "home" for their visit.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||